Friday, June 19, 2009

Unidentified #1

This beautiful wedding photograph has no details about the people on it. However, as it came with another set of wedding photographs that were identified I'm going to hazard a guess, purely because I think the bride in this photo looks very similar to the bridesmaid in the Morgan-Hadfield wedding photo on this page. The bride in that photo is Cora Hadfield and her bridesmaid looks like she could be her twin, at least her older sister who is Edith Martha Anna Hadfield. Edith married John Alexander Adams in 1916 in NZ, probably in the Nelson area. The eldest of the young girls might be the youngest girl in the first photo on the same page above. But then again, my eyes might just be playing tricks on me!

edith-hadfield-400 

        • Photographer: Wigglesworth & Binns, Wellington, Christchurch & Dunedin
  • Found: South Island, NZ

If you can help me identify this group please leave me a comment and include your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment